Alison Friedlander

Blog

I did something not totally terrible on my 3D printer!

It’s just a weird little tray to hold my roomate’s shaving stuff.

The print quality was kind of horrible, but I realized in the next print I did that the print speed of my first layer was set too high and it was causing bed-adhesion issues which then messed up pretty much every layer of the rest of the print.

Learning.

I also did a crap job measuring the brush, so that didn’t fit. I might print a new one to optimize the design more, but since this one technically functions I might not just to save on plastic.

img_4072.jpg